blingstar iron cross bumper

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

klutchbuster350

Reaction score
Most of us can agree, this is one sexy bumper, loved by many, but for those that own it, what do they think? :p

Well since my dad isnt one for waiting to do things the next day, he wanted to mount it up and see just how good it looks on the z, However, the Skid plate was blocking the mounts from lining up with the frame screw holes. Which is one thing, if you have a skid plate, you are going to have to do some customizing to get it to fit right.
So what did we do?
Busted out the hammer! But such a nice bumper isnt friendly to a hammer, so we tapped it softly, which amazingly was enough to bend the mounts exactly how we needed them to.
Now when i say tapped, i mean literally tapped it. If you race at the track on;y and dont ride anywhere else, i HIGH reccomend this bumper! It's just down right sexy!
But if you're the every weekend trail and mud guy, I DONT reccomend this bumper, the thing looks like it will snap like a twig! Since i ride mud and trials to, I'll be buying a cheapy extra bumper to use out their!

Sounds like a plan. I think those bumpers look really good too with certain quads. They'll just flow with it. What color did you get, black? Black would look the best with your quad I think.

Sounds like a plan. I think those bumpers look really good too with certain quads. They'll just flow with it. What color did you get, black? Black would look the best with your quad I think.
yep, got all black :cool:

Yeah i have been thinking on getting one but if they cant handle some abuse i may have to go a different route.....but they are kickass looking

Yeah i have been thinking on getting one but if they cant handle some abuse i may have to go a different route.....but they are kickass looking
yeah,look grea, but they dont look very strong, maybe that is only the iron cross like that.

I might just have to take a chance and get it anyways,but i also dont know if it would look right on the banshee........

I might just have to take a chance and get it anyways,but i also dont know if it would look right on the banshee........
Dg's look awesome on banshee's!
I've never seen a blingstar on a shee, the polishediron cross may just pull off a badass look though.

[quote:rhqiqyuz]i dislike the blingstar.

so do i, they are butt ugly[/quote:rhqiqyuz]

God, you think everything is ugly, don't you?

That's a bold statement for a person that rides this!
barney_t2006_3_4_13_33_1_q75_f8_600x452.jpg

I just dislike anything really that uses a "maltese" cross design to impose an "Iron cross"... Its not the company in particular (I dont like the name either though lol).

I just dislike anything really that uses a "maltese" cross design to impose an "Iron cross"... Its not the company in particular (I dont like the name either though lol).
It's all cool death,
What kind of bumper do you have, i need to say its crappy for revenge! ::)

Back