goggles

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One thing to think about when buying goggles.....Can you replace the lenses. I went riding sunday and for MUDDY and had to keep wiping my goggles with my gloves, now there are hair line scrachtes across the lense. Note a huge deal, I can still see out them really good, but after time they will get worse.

Thats why I buy cheap goggles, optical quality doesn't count for **** when covered with mud.

Tear offs aren't really that cheap either. Unless I haven't been looking in the right places..

Tear offs aren't really that cheap either. Unless I haven't been looking in the right places..
I've seen them for like 6 bucks for like 5.
I never had mud in my goggles on a dry track, i dont really think i need it.

The tear-offs for my Thor (Scott) goggles are like 8 bucks for 20 tear-offs, which I think is pretty good. It's definitely worth it when you get a faceful of mud at 40 mph and don't want to stop to clean them every time.

The tear-offs for my Thor (Scott) goggles are like 8 bucks for 20 tear-offs, which I think is pretty good. It's definitely worth it when you get a faceful of mud at 40 mph and don't want to stop to clean them every time.
Damn, that other site is a ******* rip off!!!!
good deal, can you post a link, track #2 is always muddy.

That's just the price at the local powersports shop. I wouldn't buy something small like that online, shipping is too much when you're buying a $10 product.

I just get the lower-end Oakley's. I've had mine for quite some time now and they've held up pretty good.

I've had smith and Scotts. Like em both. My new Scott's are light sensitive so I'm really enjoying them.

Latest posts

Back