douglas wheels

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bickel76

Reaction score
are the douglas blue/black/red label rims any good? i have one front rim that is bent. i really dont want to pay that much for the replacements because eventually i would like to get some hipers or atleast some beadlocks on the rear. the douglas rims are cheap as hell. what gives? are they a heck of a deal or are the pieces of shiznit? motosport.com is selling them for 40/46/54 depending on the model for the fronts.

I have red labels, and in the 4-5 years ive been jumping, mudding, and all out trail riding ive never bent one. Thats a red label too though the thickest you can buy. But they are great, only problem is, once a riding season you have to spend a good hour polishing them so they maintain a good shine.

I wouldnt use red labels for the rear i have bent a few pairs of those..i use the itp bajas....they are the next best thing to a beadlock...with the reinforced ring , i havent bent one yet..second season with em'

yeah, i'm gonna hold off on rears until i can afford some beadlocks.

yeah, i'm gonna hold off on rears until i can afford some beadlocks.
smart idea, i only upgraded the rear so i didnt ride on the street with my track tires all the time, and becuase i picked up a pair of rims real cheap.

Latest posts

Back