what is the loudest four stroke pipe?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
probably a DG RCM. Louder doesn't mean better though, the DG is a crappy pipe.

i dont really care how loud it is!!! i care about performance and what it looks like on the bike!!!!! but to answer u question, ya that DG RCM is pretty damn loud...

just like those crappy cobras they suck but there loud. i'v only herd a fmf power core 4, fmf megamaxx, and white bros e seris on a warrior. i have herd from people i know who had warriors or still do that the dmc alein is very loud and the hmf's are like everyone else says on here that have hmf.

-Eddie

do u think hmf is up there with the loud ones

ya i would say soo, its one HELL of a pipe, its great and sounds awesome!!!!! everyone will turn there head when u go by them ;D

Other than the crappy pipes I think the HMF is the loudest i've ever heard on a warrior. Check out my clip in the video section, my warrior is off in the distance and the microphone on my digital camera still picked up the sound loud and clear.

I know the White Brothers E-Series is kinda loud and kinda quiet. It's in the middle. I have a question though. Why do you want a loud pipe? All they do is piss people off and get cops in that area and stuff from too much noise.

I have a DMC Alien and it's getting too loud for where I ride. I'll sell it if anyones interested.

If the Yoshi's are anything for a warrior as they are for the Z400...i would say there damn snotty

:cool:

Ok first of all why would you want a louder atv?
I mean for a motorcycle or sumtin its diffrent but atvs are already illegal to ride on some streets and some people hate them because their to loud... but seriously dont get a super loud pip go for somthing with a silncer in my opinion...

just like those crappy cobras they suck but there loud. i'v only herd a fmf power core 4, fmf megamaxx, and white bros e seris on a warrior. i have herd from people i know who had warriors or still do that the dmc alein is very loud and the hmf's are like everyone else says on here that have hmf.

-Eddie
please tell me you didnt just say the HMF pipe is crappy.........

no i said everyone here says their loud, im not saying the crappy at all. if i didnt get a great price on my megamaxx an hmf would be on my quad now

[quote:0oywncql]I have a DMC Alien and it's getting too loud for where I ride. I'll sell it if anyones interested.

How much?[/quote:0oywncql]

Make a reasonable offer.. I just need to pay my dad back for some shocks that I just got.

i know my yoshi on the z is loud as hell, and i run it with the spark arrestor. i have the baffle out of my stock exhuast, and i can honestly compare the loudness to that of my friends sparks.

Back