fox tracker boots

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bickel76

Reaction score
well, yesterday was also the first time that i was able to ride any length of time with my tracker boots. i know they are cheap and might not last, but i bought them because at the time i was unsure if i would be doing a lot of riding and didnt want to invest 400+ on some alpinestars just yet. when i first got the boots, i wore them around the house for a couple of days to try and break them in. honestly, that didnt work a whole heck of a lot. anyway, when i went riding they took some getting used to. i'm used to wearing tennis shoes when im just puttin around the yard and can easily feel the shifter. well, with the boots, you cant feel squat because of the thick plastic. at first, i wasnt sure if my toe was under the shifter or not, but eventually got the hang of it. also, i noticed as they got wet and muddy, they were much easier to move your foot up and down but kept the side to side support. if anyone is thinking about getting a set, i recommend getting one size bigger than what feels right and picking up a set of dr. scholls gel inserts. i wear 11s and bought a pair of 11s. after i put the insoles in, they are a little tight in the toes. i had a problem with some of the clips coming undone, but i didnt notice it until i looked down on them. there were some mud holes that were deeper than my pegs and my feet stayed dry the entire time. i'm sure that there are much more comfortable boots on the market, but for the price, i am happy with the trackers so far. we will have to see if they hold up after one season of riding. i'll keep everyone posted.

Yeah fox has decent quality. I've never owned a pair but I've used them before. How much did they run you? Thanks.

i bought them locally for about 140. since then i've seen them online for about 99

I've got Shift Combats... Shifts first shot at boots. They were my first pair and only cost $120. I love them.

Back