Aluminum Ramp for $65 from Harbor Freight

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

giles45shop

Reaction score
Just got an awesome deal on an aluminum ramp from Harbor Freight. Those of you who have a Harbor Freight store nearby might want to check it out. I'm not sure if the mail order store has them on sale. They have a 6' tri-fold aluminum ramp on sale for $79 (regular $119) and had a coupon in the store flier for an additional 20% off any one item. Total w/ tax was $65. I bought mine in Clearwater FL, I know they have another store in Tampa, and I think several other places as well.

It's Chinese of course, but looks pretty well made and comes w/ rubber covering on the feet and chains to hold it in place, it's rated for 1500 lbs. It's like 45" wide and folds to ~ 15". I tried it w/ the Warrior and my 215lb self and it worked fine loading up in the back of my F350 4X4 Dually.

Great deal for anyone looking for a ramp!

John

There is a harbor freight near by in Evansville indiana tons of deals. I think you can order stuff from them and have them ship it too though.

There is a harbor freight near by in Evansville indiana tons of deals. I think you can order stuff from them and have them ship it too though.

yep. harbor freight doesnt have quality, but they are cheap as all getout. if you only plan on using their products a few times, money well spent. if you need something that will last, they probably arent your best bet.

I wouldnt say that about all there stuff...............Alot of it seems just as good as any other name brand ya can buy.

Some seems really generic.

I picked up some impact sockets that woulda ran big bucks anywhere else..........they seem more heavy duty than the leading brands. I grabbed a 1/2 inch drive electric impact gun also there.....works great . On sale for 40 bucks. All n all they seem like a good deal for a lot of there stuff.
Even if some is junk......................for the price ya can beatem.

Back