exaust

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

atv

Reaction score
OK BEFORE U COMPLAIN THAT THERES ALREADY A TOPIC...

Im lookin for sumtin specific. I need somthing quiet to get the most power... im hoping to keep it with the color sheme of my '05 rappy ( red and white ) but i dunno i need sumthing that get the most power... and combos like i no some people are running fmf heads with a diff brand slip on... i dunno but i just need somthing not too toooo expensive but somthing that is reliable and good power... i am mostly lookin for low end power but still keepin my top end the way it is...

AND I HAVE DID SEARCHES AND DIDNT FIND MUCH TOPICS THAT IM LOOKIN FOR.... lol

hmf and fmf hi-flow or powerbomb. excelent setup. i have great power throughout the band bro. with just the slip on its great low end. with both the setup works graet.

sounds sick, looks great, performs great- thats a simple explination

o yea i forgot- cheaper than alotta other full systems

later-ant

i have an fmf Megamaxx alot of people will say fmf's are bad. ect .stay away from them, but i like mine it tuneable like you said you wanted something quite with the megamaxx can be , i think it gives good power to for being a slip on (i dont have a aftermarket head pipe) its also got a nice deep sound. like i said it tunable were you want the power and how you want it to sound like you can go totally stealth with the quite core witch comes with it or run no discs with it is prity loud . only problem with the mega maxx in your situation is color sheme . if i were to get another pipe it would def by a Yoash there realy nice .

hope that helped.

Eddie

i can't say that they are the best, because it's the only one that i own, but i love my yoshimura :D

Yoshimura might be your best choice, with the silent insert its like stock, but still reatains almost all of the power, just a little bit less on bottom end. Plus the quality is unsurpassed

thanks everyone.. but DSW im lookin for sumtin quieit and give me low end power too... lol i might go a yoshi with the fmf powerbomb header... if i dont like it ill just sell it but ill try dat out...

I'll tell ya one thing..aftermarket pipe and quiet dont go together....Yoshi are nice but my buds got one on his LTZ..and that sum bitch is loud..havent really heard a "quiet" aftermarket pipe!

lol ok thanks i think i might just do that and then just add/remove disks to make it the way i want,,,,

oo lol i got yoshie and white mixed... o well... i might get the big gun im still a lil sketchey on everything

you can't add/remove disks from a yoshi.. lol.

Yea but there is an included spark arrestor insert. And the TEC kit. The TEc kit puts it at or below 96 dbls. The Yoshi on the warrior with no spark arrestor is quieter than most pipes anyway. Its got a good sound, nice and rumbly, intead of loud and crackly/falling apart sound. But anyway with the tec kit, as long as your not going wide open all the time its pretty silent

alright thanks... anyone got the prices on the pipes? i might get a full system but ill look at both...

i will agree that aftermarket pipes and quiet dont really go together, but if you want something quiet you could look at the fmf Q or Q2 silencers. heres a link to fmf's website. https://www.fmfracing.com/products/catalog.aspx?CategoryID=126
i used to have an Alba pipe with the supertrapp end and it was ****** loud. i think pretty much anything with the disks on it will be fairly loud. ive heard that hmf's are loud as well. i now run a fmf powercore 4 and its got a good sound, but probably louder than you would want. i would go for a fmf pipe or something that you can run a quiet core in. either way, anything other than stock will be louder.

Back