Nerf Bars

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

distend

Reaction score
Anyone had any good/bad experiences with the new tusk nerf bars? They are only $109 through RMATV and thought it was a good deal but dont want to waste my money on a product that isnt worth the $$ . . . .

In my eyes....a part is a part is a part.......depending on welds ..curves....and strength of steel / aluminum, Mainly....your paying for the name brother!!

I just wanted to know if people were satisfied with them who purchased them. I think they are good for the money but then again I would like to purchase pro nerf bars but dont wanna spend the extra $150 ???

I just wanted to know if people were satisfied with them who purchased them. I think they are good for the money but then again I would like to purchase pro nerf bars but dont wanna spend the extra $150 ???

Mine are great, i have no complaints, i bought them back when they were only 99 bucks haha. But they are sweet and i have no problems. Only thing, the supplied hardware is a little short, but no big deal.

go wit the ac racing nerf bars... lol thats my opions... i love them... super stong i found that out after i hit a few opsticles that are like 3ft in diameter and flipped it like 2 times... those nerf bars stopped that **** from rollin on top of me...

I don't have em but I'd get em if I needed some. I suggest getting case hardened bolts with any of them though.

yeah i have a set of tusk nerfs and i like them. nice big tubing. like others have said, the hardware that came with them was short. go to lowes or home depot and get longer bolts and threadlocker. i had to sorta "persuade" them to fit, since they were not right on, but hopefully you have better luck fitting them. all in all, good nerfs. saved my feet quite a few times from rocks and stumps!

Latest posts

Back