grips

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bickel76

Reaction score
i always wear gloves when i ride and i realize that grips are cheap and if i dont like a set, i can just go out and buy a new set. anyway, i'm getting ready to order another set of bars and was gonna go ahead and get a new set of grips too. right now i'm using a set of ouri grips and they are super soft, but also super thick. anyone have a set of grips that they just particularly love?

I had some scott waffle grips that riped through the end after 1 ride. So I wouldn't recomend those.

I have progrips and they're great. I think they're 904's or something like that.

They black parts are a soft gel-like rubber, and the colored parts are a harder rubber so they don't wear out as quickly (gray in my case, but they come in blue red, yellow, etc)
cfclutch_t2006_2_9_19_45_50_q75_f8_600x400.jpg

I right now have scott and i absolutely hate em first pair ripped right off and i went with the better scotts (all they had at the local store) and i hate those too.... my buddie has some renthal atv grips which i think are great so i just ordered a set

I went through a total of 3 sets of scott hurricanes before I decided to try something else. The scotts were ok, but the progrips I have now are way more comfortable, they don't turn your hands black, and they seem to be holding up better and staying in place better too. The progrips look way better too with the different color options. My brother and cousin both have the same progrips as me, and they have been using the same set for over a year with barely any wear.

i have progrips right now and my clutch hand side is all ripped to ****. they are comfortable, but they ripped easily.

I runprogrip 797's the twist throttle version. I like them, but like said my clutch side is starting to wear a little bit. They are pretty good though.

i have scott hurricanes i dont realy like them .gonna get a pair of Pro Grip soon

The only grips I buy are renthal diamond atv grips: compound medium. These are an awesome set of grips and wear great. I had my last set for a long time.

Back