Vito's 4 Degree Flywheel Key

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warriofreak911

Reaction score
I noticed that I was the little gineau pig on this one. This has been talked about a few times before and I decided to try one out. I received it and it looks really neat with the offset. It says to expect 2-3 hp. Getting the flywheel off is a bitch though. I installed the key and it fits great. I have yet to run my motor yet so i'll let everyone know how it does.

Quality-10
Fitment-10
Performance-?
Service at Vito's-10

DK3504B WARRIOR-FLYWHEEL ADVANCE KEY 4 DEGREE fits Any year 19.95

cool man let us know how it works out for ya and if ya notice any difference. Ive seen that several times and if i get into my bottom end again thatll get done for sure!

Nope, don't have to engine together yet but its gonna be hard to tell ya how this inself works cause i've done alot of mods. His is a big bore not stroker.

Sorry it took so long guys. Been out of town for a week. I like the 410 big bore from CWR relly well. Less expensive than stroking but they both have different advantages so i guess it's just what you are looking to do. Greg from CWR is a great guy in my experience with him. I actually have a 2nd warrior that i was working on and spun a bearing in it, so i am looking into doing a Hot Rods stroker this time, simply for the ease of just dropping it in. Does anyone have this kit? How does it work out?

i do believe boxhead has the stroker.... but i cannot be possitive, i think someone else also..... theres a couple threads about it, search it up!

Back