alba nerfs

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bickel76

Reaction score
does anyone know the diameter of the alba pro elite nerfs? 89 bucks seems like a freaking deal and a half. are they worth a ****?

since they dont say what type of mat'l, i'm guessing that they are steel?

you wouldnt happen to know which nerf bars are the beefiest, would you? not necessarily the diameter of the tubing but the largest overall size.

I think dg's might have the most coverage. I think the dg fat series is also the biggest diameter tubing available. I have regular alloy series dg's, and you can see in my pictures that they couldn't have any more coverage, there's no gaps anywhere that my feet could slip through.

Here are my fat series DGs. Personally, I love em.
HPIM0561web.jpg

do you dg's have a spot for the heal guard on them? it's hard to tell in the pictures.

My dg's eliminate the steel heel guard, but they have mounting tabs so I could keep the plastic heel guards on.

i have the pro elites on mine, havent had any problems, you should buy it now, they only have sales like this($89) when they sell otu of one color, so if you were looking for chrome, you should get it

well, just ordered the alba nerfs. hope that i'll be happy with them. one of these days i'll get some new pics posted. looks a lot different these days.

well, i ordered the nerfs on apr. 8 and the fuckers at alba never shipped them. hopefully they get their **** together, but they lost my business after they show up.

well, even though alba fucked up and didnt ship them when they were supposed to, the nerfs look sweet. all the welds seem good and they are pretty damn solid. i was concerned about them fitting with my custom pegs, but didnt have too much of a problem. they needed to be a little coerced into position, but they would have had to been even if i had the stock pegs. for 89 bucks they were a great deal, but i kinda got fucked on shipping. shipping was 24 bucks. i dont know if they have a free shipping deal if you spend a certain amount or not. i didnt see anything on their site. i'm sure the tusk nerfs are probably just as good, but after getting a set of their bars, i didnt want to risk it. anyway, if anyone is in the market for a good set of nerfs, check out the albas. i'll post pics soon.

Latest posts

Back