Gear Bag from Gander Mountain

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bickel76

Reaction score
i thought i would pass on what i found today. on the way back from indy, we stopped at gander mountain. i found a bag that measures 38x15x15 for only 20 bucks. it has a large center pouch that i was able to put my boots, helmet, knee pads and elbow pads in. there is still plenty of room left over. on each side there are 15x15x10ish compartments and then there is one compartment in the front. it feels pretty durable and should hold up pretty good. i dont know about you guys, but i just cant see myself spending 100+/- bucks on a bag just to hold all my gear. i havent checked their website to see if they are available online or if it was just an in-store special. i dont have a digital camera or i would post a picture of it. i have to go back up to indy for another doctor's appointment sometime in april. if anyone is interested, i would be more than happy to pick up a bag for you and would ship it to you. 20 bucks plus shipping is still a hell of a deal.

Back