a-arms

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bickel76

Reaction score
there are a set of a-arms that i came across on ebay and didnt know if anyone has any experience with them. here is the site......

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Chromoly-.... 17529106QQrdZ1

the thing that caught my eye was the fact that they are powder coated and that stock shocks will fit. i do plan on getting new shocks, but atleast i will be able to use the stockers for the time being.

From what I've read and have been told, if you go with a +2 a arm set it will make your front suspension really soft. I also read that as a cheap replacement you can get a set of 02 raptor shocks compatible w/ the +2 set up.
Check out Speedy2222's post like 2 under yours in the review section. He has posted about it, and you should be able to ask him about the set up.
~Bill

p.s. if you were to go with the stock width for some reason, then there shouldn't be any problems w/ the shocks you have on now being overly plush

That I'm not sure of, send a PM to speedy he has the set up and should know a little more about it. Sorry I couldn't help you out any more :(
~Bill

Well those arms that you posted are made by armadillo, you can get them from rockymountain ATV. I have some armadillo products and they are sweet. Id deff go with them if your trying get a low priced set-up thats high quality.

yeah, check out boxheads ride, and pm him about those aarms, im pretty sure thats what hes got, if im not mistaken theyve held up pretty good for him.

wow i just realized i have 8 new messages... lol an 8 kinda looks like a 0

warlord, as far as i know any year FRONT shocks will work.. i used 02's cause they were free

The armadillos are great, absolutely no complaints here. Wait till you see how beefy the fuckers are when the ups guy coming up heaving them onto your porch!!! ;D ;D ;D I've hit plenty of **** with them too, and the powdercoating hasn't even been damaged yet!

Back