bar questions

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bickel76

Reaction score
when i rolled my warrior, i bent my bars and so i need to replace them. the bars that i have on it arent stock, but i'm not sure which ones they are. to me, they feel like they sit awfully high. when i've been looking at the specs on bars, they usually have the rise listed. where is that measurement taken from? i would like to find out so that i can get a set that sit a little lower. also, i noticed that a lot of you guys were praising the tag x5 bars. anyone have any idea which of the yamaha model bends are somewhat lower profile and can still clear the dash?

I have the Renthal atv bend,they are low,but clear the dash fine.I am short,so I wanted a lower rise.

I don't have a clue what bend my bars are, but I don't like them. I just bought them because mine were bent and the new ones were $17 brand new. They are a low bend, which is ok, but there's barely enough room to mount all the controls. I still haven't figured out how i'm going to mount my hand guards, there's just no room left.

that is one of my concerns. the bars that i have barely allow my controls to fit. i dont want to get a set and end up not being able to use my hand guards. i've been debating between the x5's and the renthals.

x5s- great quality and they look great. Banshee bend here- perfect for me :)

Back