Superior suspention

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dave76

Reaction score
I found some duel rate superior suspention shocks on ebay for $299 wo res, the res is comming out soon. They build em to your profile. So what do yas think. Type in works shocks and there on page 10 and 11. Sounds to good to be true. They got to be better then stock.

I have never seen those before. They don't look to be that bad.

Yeah I'll be the test guy, for that price you can't wrong though. Wounder how much the resies will run?

I just bought a set.....ill let ya know in a few weeks how they are....fer 300 bucks, ill put em back on ebay if they suck.

PS ...its SUSPENSION not suspention ;)

I just bought a set.....ill let ya know in a few weeks how they are....fer 300 bucks, ill put em back on ebay if they suck.

PS ...its SUSPENSION not suspention ;)

have you gotten them yet, how are they

I got em today, they look like really nice shocks, well built, similar to Works, im waiting for my axle to get here to finish puttin the whole bike back together,,,ill throw some pics up tomorrow.

Please do, and i hope these guys stay in business because they will make a ton of money. Think about it quality shocks hundreds less then their competitors!

Latest posts

Back