FMF Q2

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gussrealm

Reaction score
Wow I just purchased and installed my New FMF Q2on my Raptor 350. It sounds great. I did not have a chance to get out on the trails yet but easy install.

I still have to get the Jet installed and tuned up for spring but cant wait. I do have an K&N installed as well but left the air box lid on because I did not get a pre filter and I like ridding some realy wet mud and water.

Anyone else have a FMF Q2? Any suggestions? How hard was the jetting? Not sure if I want to pay 2 hrs of labour.

:p

Is it really as quiet as they say? I wan't a new pipe but I don't wan't to deafen the people I ride with and piss off my neighbours.

Well it is louder than stock and makes my 350 sound good. I'm not sure how loud those other pipes are and don't think I would want it to be any louder. I ride in a lot of crown land area's where there are Forestry Wardens around. They check for Registration Ect once in a while so I want to keep it Legal.

BUT

Supposed to have US Forestry approved spark arrestor and under 96 decibel legal.

I did not Have to buy a Mid Pipe. I installed it directly to the stock Header. It was quite easy. The Price was $560.00 Plus Tax Canadian. I asked my Dealer for a better price and he gave it to me for $500.00 plus Tax.

I went to a quad show in town and there was an FMF booth there and they told me that I would not see a noticeable difference by replacing the Mid Pipe (Power Bomb). They said it does not make that much of a difference, the biggest difference I would see is with a K&N filter, slip on pipe and a proper jet installed and tunned. For an extra $260.00 or so for the Power Bomb I'm going to try it without the mid pipe.

Latest posts

Back