ITP Mudlites

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warlord

Reaction score
When I ride around my house I usually get stuck about 3 times an hour in the mud. I decided to get a set of mud tires and looked for weeks trying to make my decision. It came down to mudlites or dirt devils and I chose mudlites because they were lighter, cheaper, and they had mud right in the name. I can't believe the traction I have in the mud. I was ripping my way through mud as high as the tires and not even slowing down. These things throw a ton of mud and snow out behind them as well. They were better than my stockers in the snow but not spectacular. They also look really cool on my warrior. My only complaint is that they seem to be unpredictable when reversing, I guess because of the tread pattern. No big deal. I love these tires. Highly reccomended! ;D

I run mudlites on my 4x4 they are some awsome tires ..

ya these are great tires i have them on my forman 500 down here in florida i tear through the deepest mud pits its great, these tires are light which help ur motor out more. and its impossible to get stuck with the tread on these tires! ;D

I had 26'' mudlite deep treads on my '04 350 bruin. they wore out quick but they were good in the mud. they have a really soft tread. if u do any road riding at all, dirt, or pavement, they will wear out farely quick. they are good in the mud though.

I noticed they were soft. I can squish them between my fingers like a gummy bear or something. They are my wet/mud tires so I don't think I'll wear them out too quickly.

I thought at first they seemed to slide around side to side alot in reverse, but now I don't really notice it. Probably just cause I wasn't used to them yet.

I was also thinking about putting them on my warrior because at the moment i have cheng shin ice racing tires i dont know why i put them on maybe for 26 bucks a tire i could n't say no but the suck thy jacked up my gearing so what size can i get so i dont have to change my gearing and wont rob power

Latest posts

Back