Yoshimura Tri-oval (14'')

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

06yfm350

Reaction score
Product- Yoshimura TRS Tri-oval competition slip on exhaust.

I have had this slip-on on for about 2 months now. It has to be the best sounding pipe that I have ever seen on a quad.It gives off a nice deep sound not some annoying high pitched sound.

You can feel the power gain in the bottom to mid range. It also give a bit more top end.

heres a pic-

yoshi6.jpg

I would recommend this pipe to whoever wants a nice looking, deep sounding, and a better performing quad.

I love this slip-on a lot, but i dont think my neighbours do lol.

Yoshi's pipes are pretty hard to beat for quality, ive had mine for near 6 months and i dont have a single complaint yet.

The comp series gave me mostly midrange and top end power, and much more when I got the headpipe.

I've got the same pipe but with the Yoshi header, I must agree, very good sound, heaps of power gain in the bottom to mid range, awesome fit and finish. The best pipe out there IMO. As for the pic.....I know the tires are worn the **** down, there long gone and replaced by some Klaw XCRs

100_1185.jpg

and for the sound clip........take a listen to mine
http://media.putfile.com/Yoshi-clip

enjoy!

Posted by Dz 350 on Today at 9:06pm
hey nice pipe, also looks like u need some new tires, hey i got the H-D's and what a difference, they grip great, also 6 ply.

like I said above ^^^^ those tires are long gone and replaced by 2 new sets, Klaw xcrs and a set of Razr 2s

Back