DG alloy nerf bars

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skylarc180484

Reaction score
I just got these today and they too about 3 hours to put on. they look good but they needed some bending to get into the right shape where everything lined up and we had to move the plate with the mounts from one side to the other. once they were on they are really strong and look good though.

I had to stretch mine out a little to get them to fit too. That's why i'm not buying any more DG products. So far nothing I bought from them fit right except my swingarm skid, which is falling apart.

Go with a ricochet bullet series .25" thick swingarm skid, those are tough bastards. As for nerfs it pays to get the expensive **** like xfactor, they are much better quality.

mine fit on really easy... guess they must be different from the warriors. i just wished that they come from the factory with the nets in them. lol.

mine fit on really easy... guess they must be different from the warriors. i just wished that they come from the factory with the nets in them. lol.

Yeah that was the other thing!!! The nets on the DGs are a pain in the ass too.

Yeah, just got mine last week. They were a pain in the ass to install. I love them now that they are on, though. They seem like really good quality, we'll see.....

I didn't have any problems putting mine on (once I got a butter knife to aid with the netting). I have the DG Fat Series and they have taken a beating!

i just thought i would leave a report i just want to say that the mounting brackets are rusting so im going to have to paint them

I forgot, I had one complaint with mine. They come with weak bolts. I replaced them with case hardened ones after I broke one when tightening it.

Back