Fox Airframe Chest Protector

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeathShadow

Reaction score
Product Name: Fox Airframe Chest Protector
Color: Matte black
Price: $130.00
Rating: Excellent!

I would have to say that this is probably the best/most comfortable chest protector I have ever owned/worn. The padding is very generously placed all over this protector and it features a "hinged" back plate that contours to your lower back movement perfectly. The protection area is very large as well and due to the padding/hinged back it is very easy to move around in (pretty much cant even your wearing one).

Here are two general images of the protector (one is more clear then the other):
chestprotector1.jpg

chestprotector2.jpg

This image shows the great padding in the shoulder, around the edges, and in the chest area.
chestprotector3.jpg

This image is of the back portion "hinge" on the protector that makes it fit so well and allow some movement:
chestprotector4.jpg

^^^^^Ditto. I've gotta try one of them and one of the Thor's on before long. Looks like the Fox will win out though. I'd like to see a pic of a Thor CP like the third pic you posted just to make sure they offer the same amount of coverage.

I'm thinking I might have to get one of those, come spring.

An old man like me needs all the protection he can get.

....we get brittle....

I'm thinking I might have to get one of those, come spring.

An old man like me needs all the protection he can get.

....we get brittle....

I hope you are not talking about what i think you are talking about. lol

Back