FMF Titanium4 Exhaust

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2002warrior

Reaction score
Today i was looking around for an exhaust And i came accrost this FMF exhaust And i bought it Its the 14 inch titanium4 exhaust with the titanium mid pipe And i wanted to know if ill get good performace fromit. and if i have to maybe jet up a lil bit?

If its anything like my HMF, which it is prolly as good or better, then yes you will get a good power gain. You should go ahead and get something like a K&N air filter kit too. They go good together. From my own experience, you will have to rejet also. Even if it is just the pipe upgrade.

yeah you will probably get a good gain out of a titanium 4. fmf is a great company. just make sure you get one with a spark arrestor if you are going to be riding trails. i know in my riding areas (national forests) you can get tickets for breaking laws and they are not cheap. i also agree with bigranger about the k&n. you will def. have to rejet whenever you mess with air or exhaust flow. dont want to run lean and mess up your quad. later

I was thinking about getting one of those also, but I wanted to konw how the megamax compared. In the rocky mountain mag it also had some exhaust called the supertrap, which i never heard of and its cheap, so im guessing thats crap. anyone use one? later.

In my opinion all the disk tuned silencers are a bad design. This is based on the fact that I had a megamax 2 on my honda recon and all the bolts seized up so I couldn't repack it or retune the disks. Supertrapps are also tuned with disks, so i'd try to avoid them. Maybe I had problems because of riding in deep water all the time, but I know i'm not buying another disk type.

Always replace hardware with stainless when you take **** apart, it just works out better that way. I've actually had a OEM 10mm bolt snap not that much past finger tight on me from air bubbles in the metal. Since I replaced almost everything with stainless. I've also added locknuts and split lock washers on everything because my motor and exhaust loosens everything since I got the dyna. The frequencies from it really were loosening the plastic screws!!! My fender actually started flopping on me over whoops before I replaced the hardware!!! :eek: Everything is vibration proof now since that happened, and I mean everything!!! ;D

Ya FMF are great pipes. I just purchased and installed my New FMF Q2. It was easy to install and fit like a glove. Nice pipe, includes the spark arrestor and is Forestry approved. It sounds great. I just need to rejet now and she will be tuned up for summer. I also did put a K&N filter in and just with the filter change I found a little difference.

:cool:

Latest posts

Back