Jets+Needles

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warriorrider13

Reaction score
I'm thinking of putting bigger jets in soon and allowing more air+fuel in and was wondering what would be the best company that sells them? Also because Ima gonna take my airbox lid off, and my jets still havn't been changed since the exhaust changed.

jetsrus.com. best overall overall service- great guy to deal with. comes with all mains, new stainless screws/ wrench and all you need is a pilot speratly bought( same site just not included in the jet kit). my advice is not to go with anyone else. ive only heard that the kits from dynojet have a very limited amount of jets and are a rip.

jetsrus.com. best overall overall service- great guy to deal with. comes with all mains, new stainless screws/ wrench and all you need is a pilot speratly bought( same site just not included in the jet kit). my advice is not to go with anyone else. ive only heard that the kits from dynojet have a very limited amount of jets and are a rip.

Who did you "hear" this from?

Dyno jet kits come with very good documentation as well, for those just getting into jetting.

My son jetting his '02 Rappy (660) right on the money, first try. I thought for sure he was gonna screw it up big time.

But nope, right on.

Documentation is something to consider.

I bought a jet kit off of ebay. I bought the gyt-r for 27 dollars brand new still in package just havent jetted it yet due to me not ordering my exhaust but i plan on ordering it this week. Has anybody hear anything about the gyt-r jet kit?

Back