GBC Dirt Devil tires

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skylarc180484

Reaction score
I have 22x11x9's on the back of my warrior and they are great for everything. I needed a tire good for snow cause i live up in the great white north ( canada) and for the mud when all the snow melts. these tires are the greatest investment yet.
I was out riding today and i was plowing snow with the front fenders and i was well over the tires and it just crawled along like it was nothing. they are awesome and great in everything i have ridden on.

i live up by jamesbay, the snow up here was so bad from drifts on my driveway my neighbour's backhoe got stuck so we needed a bull dozer for the drifts.

My stockers are fun to mess around with but totally useless once the snow gets higher than the tires. I was in snow about a foot and a half deep and I had to push it back out in reverse.

My stockers are fun to mess around with but totally useless once the snow gets higher than the tires. I was in snow about a foot and a half deep and I had to push it back out in reverse.

Most tires are, at that point you are getting hung up on your skid plates and no tire is going to do very much.

yea i have sur tracs and there similar... great tire for the mud and rough rocky trails

Back