msr-suck

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tbk125

Reaction score
dude i just got a cheap pair of msr bars they suck nuts i like the stock better

He prolly just got the wrong bend. I have a 20 dollar set of bars, i like them better than almost all other bars ive run across but thats just me.

i had msr's they were huge! and i felt like i was riding on a chopper, but now i have renthals with i think its cr high, i got them off my friend's db so im not sure

MSR wasn't too appealing to me for handlebars, but you get what you pay for. Save for a set of tag metals. As for the MSR all weather gear it ******* rocks!!!

what should i buy?...i was lookin at moose but i want em higher and back twards me

my cousins renthals are so comfterble .......any suggesstions

I would recommend tag metals by far, very strong. SRP metals makes a line of bars now also that are supposed to be an extra mm thicker than the tags even, but I don't know if they have what you're looking for. Rather than further back, look for bars that are narrower, you'll find out it will be what you're really looking for. I was looking for something taller and further back also, but the narrower width compensated for both characteristics. The style I chose was the rap 350 bend tag x2 bar, even though I have a warrior they worked awesome. The narrower width will bring your arms closer together, which will allow you to stand a little higher and further back. The bars will also be straighter, so your wrists will have a little less fatigue also.

I got a pair of the MSR dominator bars a few weeks ago and i absolutely love them. maes your quad feel like your quad is handling way better. they are the atv high bend and titanium edition. I think they are way better then stock. i would eeven go as far as saying i think they are a better bend then my freind's tag bars on his 400ex.

tags- would never go back. next time get a bend you want not a set that wouldnt fit you

i just rolled my warrior today nd imhappy to say my msr dominator bars took it and didnt bend i was pretty happy at this. last time it happened i bent the stock bars and steering shaft but my dad custon made a new one for me thats stronger and it worked excellent.

Back