fat boy 4 exhaust?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

surfnaked411

Reaction score
the new pipe i was looking into was the fat boy 4. this pipe adds an additional 7 horse power to the raptor but do u guys think its a good deal?

The fatty is a 2 stroke pipe, so there isn't even one available for the rappy

Here's fmf's 4 stroke lineup - notice that there's not any fatty's there at all
https://www.fmfracing.com/products/catalog.aspx?CategoryID=126

Maybe you mean the factory 4?

I agree with deathshadow, 7 hp is exaggerating for any exhaust on a 350. Think about it, how is freeing up the exhaust flow going to give a 35% power gain?

There is no way in hell that a pipe with jet kit will give a 7HP gain on a 350. You are looking at MAYBE 3-5HP with a filter, pipe, jetted correctly, and no airbox lid.

no there isn't, show me a link to one. It's not on fmf's website, google doesn't find a fatty 4 at all it, and there's not even a fatty 4 for any quad on ebay! The fatty is a two stroke pipe!

I admit defeat :eek:, but the price seems outrageous for a pipe that's nothing out of the ordinary. $500 could be better spent on other mods.

Not a bad idea, the $300 you save going the hmf route will put you close to what you need for an edelbrock carb or some other mods.

Haha if you think seven horsepower is bad, when i contacted trinity about their pipe for the warrior, they told me a 9-10 horsepower gain with just the pipe and jetting, and they wanted 400 bucks. 10 horsepower is prolly more than i got with my pipe and edelbrock combined, theres just no way to pump that many horsepower from a motor than only makes 18 to start.

Haha if you think seven horsepower is bad, when i contacted trinity about their pipe for the warrior, they told me a 9-10 horsepower gain with just the pipe and jetting, and they wanted 400 bucks. 10 horsepower is prolly more than i got with my pipe and edelbrock combined, theres just no way to pump that many horsepower from a motor than only makes 18 to start.

Right now only bikes like YFZs, 450Rs, Raptors, etc... Will see a 7-10 HP gain from a pipe and no lid. That is due to these motors being worked to the nuts already stock and having an EXTREMELY restrictive stock pipe though.

you can get the kit with the fat boy 4 ik its liek 1500 or something its a piston and stuff with the pipe

Latest posts

Back