G Force Axle

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bad04warrior

Reaction score
Well guys...I have had the G Force axle for some time now. i recently found out that it was bent. I hardly ever did any jumping with it. There was oe dya when I was jumping but I hope it wasnt the massive 6 ft of air I was getting LOL. Anyways, I am either getting an RPM or possibly Durablue. The reason being is that Rockymountain is on backorder untill April. Another is that I dont want to go through the hassle of it bending again. I was talkin with someone from RPM and they told me tat in the 4 years he has worked there they have never had a warrior axle return(but than again how many people have them). He also explained to me that G Force CANNOT produce an axle with a lifetime warranty at that price and have it be able to withstand the stuff RPM, Lonestar, or any other big name company. Why...because you cant. The G Force is a nice looking axle but it will only do ya good for a Sunday driver. I guess ya gotta find out the hard way. If you plan on doing any jumping than try to stay away from G Force. If all you other guys are jumping with them fine I would still check to make sure its not bent. Prop the back end up and throw it in first gear to check for any wobble. Easiest way without taking it off. Remember...I only rode the trails hardcore. I never got the axle because I needed more strength for jumping. Who knows maybe I was unlucky and got one that was bad. I didnt know if there was a review on the axle so I thought I would share.

Yeah...well someone had to be the test for it.I guess that someone was me. Hey atleast I can get my money back and use that towards another. Just what to get. Lonestar doesnt have ne for the warrior. Either RPM or durablue. Which durable do I need to get. Ive heard that some of them are not good. I guess they dont make them like they did and they are alot better.

Yeah...well someone had to be the test for it.I guess that someone was me. Hey atleast I can get my money back and use that towards another. Just what to get. Lonestar doesnt have ne for the warrior. Either RPM or durablue. Which durable do I need to get. Ive heard that some of them are not good. I guess they dont make them like they did and they are alot better.

I got the Durablue Eliminator and it holds up good.I know I haven't had it for long but I'm big and have hit some big jumps with it and it's not bent yet :)

Get the eliminator I beat the crap out of it (jumps and whoops) and its yet to bend.

Check out ebay, for some reason,maybe the url is tooo big it won't link u there. Just do a warrior axle search in ATV parts and one of the items will be multiple Lonestar axles starting at $250 a piece.

$300.00 for the durablue on rocky - durablue is the axle to go with and the most popular.

LOnestar discontinued the axle for the warrior. I dont know man...I'm really leaning towards the RPM. The dude said from RPM that durablues axles werent the greatest but they changed that. I guess the eliminator is the good one. I cant remember. He said that he has never had a problem or a warrior axle returned in the 4 years he has been there. It is only +2 but hey Ill only be losing 2 inches. My back is really wide as it is. I bet that RPM will never bend

LOnestar discontinued the axle for the warrior. I dont know man...I'm really leaning towards the RPM. The dude said from RPM that durablues axles werent the greatest but they changed that. I guess the eliminator is the good one. I cant remember. He said that he has never had a problem or a warrior axle returned in the 4 years he has been there. It is only +2 but hey Ill only be losing 2 inches. My back is really wide as it is. I bet that RPM will never bend

I see way more durablue axles in races then RPMs (just watch the huevos videos haha); durablues have a lifetime guarantee against everything as well but hey get what you want. Just a word of advice never go by what "a dude said" from the company you are thinking about buying from... They are all full of **** and are going to speak more highly of their own product even if its total crap. I am sure you would get the same speal from a G-Force guy on the phone about how superior their product is and how it’s just the same or better then the others...

Back