HELP WITH EXHAUST !!!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

suspensionworx

Reaction score
im looking to be purchasing a slipon for my rappy....I have read so much about everything.....and im nothing but confused on what brand to buy..... Pro Y, Pro Circuit , HMF, FMF ....i dont want it really loud.....but a nice deep tone and some more POWER !!!!!

Alien is overpriced compared to the competition, and probably a lot louder than he wants. They're cool looking exhuast, but not worth the money if you ask me.
HMF is probably the best bang for the buck, but if you're looking for a unique pipe HMF might not be the way to go since it seem like everybody is getting them lately. One of my buddies has an FMF powercore 4 on his warrior and it has a deep thumper sound but isn't nearly as loud as a lot of the other pipes.

the white brothers e-series is a good exhaust but HMF is a good exhaust too. HMF has more color options but they both produce good power.

I bought a HMF.

Excellent product quality and performance.

The sport series is really the only choice...just pick your color.

i wanna get the yellow one for my ex but it would be too loud for my dad but anythings gonna be too loud for him anyway so im just not gonna get a pipe

On the HMF site it says "quiet cores available" so does it not come with one? I looked all over their site and couldn't find a quiet core. So where is it available at?

If im not mistaken you have to buy it seperate and its 20 bucks. Also if you dont tell them you want a spark arrestor they wont give you one.

I bought a Pro Aluminum PRO-Y exhaust....i got a really good deal on it and couldnt pass it up...and i am super happy with it.....nice deep tone and not raspy sounding....as soon as i get a dry day....ill rip it against my buddies bike and see if i gained any power.

Alien is overpriced compared to the competition, and probably a lot louder than he wants. They're cool looking exhuast, but not worth the money if you ask me.
HMF is probably the best bang for the buck, but if you're looking for a unique pipe HMF might not be the way to go since it seem like everybody is getting them lately. One of my buddies has an FMF powercore 4 on his warrior and it has a deep thumper sound but isn't nearly as loud as a lot of the other pipes.

i know this is a late reply but $380 for a full system doesnt seem overpriced to me.

Back