Tusk handle bars

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

idle

Reaction score
Well these handle bars are noticebly lighter then stock and i got the atv high bend which gave enough room to clear the control pod and still has a nice feeling. I have a much smoother attack postion for corners now and you cant beat the price.

if i were u i would get the tag X5's. in my opinion they are the best handlebars and i have been happy with mine since the time i saw the UPS truck

REAR.jpg

I am interested in new bars but which ones. My friend has tag on his but they are to big or wide or something. i have an old set of moose bars on mine, they have everything right where I want but hurt my palms after about 10 mins of good riding. How are the Tusk bars?

I am interested in new bars but which ones. My friend has tag on his but they are to big or wide or something. i have an old set of moose bars on mine, they have everything right where I want but hurt my palms after about 10 mins of good riding. How are the Tusk bars?

Great after a summer of riding i dont have a single complaint. And with a good set of grips they really reduce the hard hits, kinda softens the impact.

These are yz high bends, fit me just perfect.

a69e735a.jpg

i just ordered a set from rmatv. they are on closeout right now for only 14 bucks. i figure if i dont like them, i'm not out that much money. i'll let you know how the are as soon as i get them. tracking says i should get them today.

well, my bars just showed up today. they look kinda fucked up, but we'll see how they look when they are mounted. i ended up getting the atv bend. they are a lower profile than what i have on it now, which is what i wanted. the center section just looks abnormally wide. oh well, like i said, we will see how they look when they are mounted.

Ahh i never found atv bend bars to be very nice, for looks, comfort, or performance. I would have went with a bike bend but thats just me.

Did anybody ever have trouble fitting all the controls on aftermarket handlebars? I BARELY have enough room to mount my controls, so there's no room on mine to mount the powermadds. I don't even know what bend these are, I think it was some kind of honda bend though.

Did anybody ever have trouble fitting all the controls on aftermarket handlebars? I BARELY have enough room to mount my controls, so there's no room on mine to mount the powermadds. I don't even know what bend these are, I think it was some kind of honda bend though.

the bars that i currently have on my warrior barely give me enough room for my controls. if you check out the picture from behind on my webshots page, you can see the angle that my master cylinder is at. that is even before i put my powermads on. it is even worse now. i'm hoping that the tusk bars are going to give me some more room.

Latest posts

Back