Ricky Stator's

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sexy99warrior

Reaction score
I have just finished putting the Ricky Stator in my warrior with a friend, and all i can say is HOLY ****. I feel like i put a big bore kit on it. Im not sure why, but my old stator must have been **** because this quad rips now. No wonder why i lost to my frinds pipped 400ex. Cant wait to race him now, i think it will be a lot closer. It gets such a strong spark, its rediculous. Since my last pics i have put a light gap cover on it, and some stickers, and fixed some small little ****, stator being one of them and god damm im sooo happy i did this. its worth every last penny of the $170.12 I payed with the shipping included. If anyone needs a stator i HIGHLY reccomend A Rick Stator. VEry easy to intall, went on perfect, and really woke the quad up.

Rank 1-10(10 being Best):
Over all(installation, product itself...ect...)
10!!

Not sure, didnt test it. But damn it feels like it will pull on my other freinds stock KFX400:)

not at all, just take off that side case unplug the 3 wires that run out from the side case, 3 bolts hold down the Stator and 2 hold down the pick-up coil, and then put the new 1 in, screw it in, and put that side case back on, and plug the wires in.

we gotta go riding again man not that u got your bike fixed

yea i know, dude i just took the spark arrestor out of my quad, and its SOO loud. I wanna rip on it.

Back