DG chrome exhaust kit

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

evilhaze

Reaction score
I've read lots of reviews saying the DG full exhaust has no power, it's all noise. I bought MXWARRIOR350's old DG pipe off him and put it on my bike and I think it's great.

you can definatly feel the power gain in the mid and top end and now i can bounce wheelies in first without the clutch, I never did that with my old pipe. My buddies can here me ripping trough the trails miles away, the results speak for themselfs.

If your the kinda person who doesn't want to spend the 200-500 on the high end exhausts go for the DG, it retails around $180

The DG was deffinitly and improvement over stock. I sold it and upgraded to the yosh. The DG was alright but i didnt like it because you couldnt quiet it down without putting discs in it which is also alot of work. The yosh was better than the DG especially in the midrange and top-end. The only place i noticed the DG gave me power was right off the bottom.

i've heard a lot of complaints about the mounts on DG exhaust breaking off, and you can get an hmf slip on for 200, so why take the chance with the dg?

All pipes (with the exception of a Cobra and few others) give about the same HP gain. But where the power remains feasible is what distinguishes one pipe from the other.

i've heard a lot of complaints about the mounts on DG exhaust breaking off, and you can get an hmf slip on for 200, so why take the chance with the dg?

nobody else was selling a full exhaust for 100 bucks shipped!

I broke the topmost rear mount off my DG.

I didn't like it so I bought a HMF.

I had my DG for over 3 years and it was contructed solid, never had one problem with it. and then again My friend bought the same exhaust and broke the mounts on his 300 ex. His quad only used one mount where mine used 2. Everyone is saying how great the HMF is constructed, yet ive heard 3 or 4 of them blowing the core out and breaking the bolts. DG was a great pipe when i had it, wasnt the best but it was deffinitly better than a cobra, both in performance and construction, never had a problem with it rusting or anything. Like i said there is no way to tune the exhaust unless you wanna spend about 60 bucks and alot of time putting the supertrapp disc set-up into it. I found it was simpler to sell it and just buy a better one. I sold mine for 150.50 shipped on ebay. So you got a good deal too.

Back