paint??

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ryankach

Reaction score
what paint should i use if i wanted to paint parts on my quad?

If ya wanna do it right just rip the whole thing apart and get it done at a paint shop, frame an all. Probably cost ya $100 and the entire **** will be baked and coated nice! Otherwise if ya gonna just paint a few parts just buy some Krylon paint or something along that line. Don't forget to prime and sand. I recently repainted me whole bike....it looks good but took way toooooo much time and I probably spent 130 bucks or so on supplies!
http://www.imagestation.com/album/index.html?id=2121545667

i just wanna do my a-arms so i jsut wont a paint that i can do

Versailles Ky I was quoted at $75 for the frame. How much more would they charge for A arms and swingarm?? probably not much! Definately the way to go if yur gonna paint the frame. Other parts that can be easily taken off and painted I would do it yourself.

my a arms got like sand blasted or sumthin cuz all the paint on the bottom of them are off gotta love that florida sand

PJ1 is about the best thing next to powdercoating, its about as strong as regular auto pant.

where can i get that and how much is it

hell rattle can the bitch what i did

yamaha-warrior-04-bikepics-411674.jpg

i did the inside of my bumper with duplicolor metal cast blue from advance auto for like 5 bucks a can, my top a arms with duplicolor black, the bottom a arms duplicolor metal cast blue, and my handle bars metal cast blue and i polished my steering stem and clear coated it and faded some blue in at the top and bottom. i like it

thanks alot im gonna pick up a can soon so i can do my a-arms

Pelphrey, I'll get some names for ya, theres like 5 shops all in one spot and I asked 2 of them and both were bout the same.

Thanks man. I travel to Lexington a little bit, and I want my a arms painted.

Powder on a frame will be like $350 for high quality.

I use basecoat clear coat on everything, a lot more time, a lot more money but the finish is top notch. I do all of my painting. And you can get that one off color if you mix it yourself! Thats what i be doin haha

Gotta love bein a paint sales rep for PPG

-hoover

My dad paints cars for a living and reactly did my frame swing arm and arms blood red looks great and holding up well to. try to get some pics ...

Eddie

Will this paint chip off really easily??? or will it be like the stock paint on the a-arms??? Also about how much for all new fenders on a 350 raptor??

Back