Moose front wheel bearing kits

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dswwarrior350

Reaction score
I know we mostly put aftermarket parts in here, but i think that bearings are pretty important, and i thought i might as well write about the ones i just put in.

This was a front wheel bearing kit made by moose. The Kit Came with both bearing(inner and outer, enough to do one wheel) The bearings themselves were sealed unlike the stockers, and it also included the new seals themselves. The bearings were really high quality. I would buy one of these kits again because they are pretty good value at 12 bucks. Installation was simple due to a little trick i have known, most people prolly know it but i will share it with you guys. To make the installation alot easier, when you get the bearings, put them in the freezer for about an hour till they are really cold, with the hub off and the bearings out, take a propane torch and heat the hub up till its pretty hot. While the bearings are still really cold put them in the hot hub,they should jsut about fall in with only a little tapping on the outer race. The Heat make the inner hub expand, and the freezer makes the bearings get smaller so it really helps out when putting them in so you dont damage the bearings.

Latest posts

Back