TORQUE STUFFER

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wlw723

Reaction score
has anyone seen this product or do you know if it gives you much more torque??? it is and aluminum collar that goes into your header pipe and against exhaust port. it is made by alba. cant figure out how to post link sorry.

I never heard anybody say that they actually make enough difference to notice it, but i've heard a couple people claim it's a waste of money and it didn't make a difference at all

thanx , maybe i should put that $32 bucks in my pipe fund then LOL

All it does is create more backpressure from the exhaust gases in the header. If you ask me i think its a bad idea, its keeping the motor hotter by not letting the gases out fast enough.

i installed one on my quad and it made no difference at all. the only change was the quad ran hotter after i put it on and then i just took it off.

MINE ALL LEAKED OUT THROUGH THE MUFFLER BEARING, HOW MUCH $$$ DO YOU WANT?

All it does is exchange some of your top end for more bottom end. Not really worth the 30 bucks.

I agree with boxhead, it adds backpressure, so it gives you more bottom end, but then it dosn't let your motor flow enough up top, so you loose your topend.

The warrior surprisingly has enough low end for a 350, so why lose more top end power??? This might be a good idea for a motor that has a cam installed but no high compression piston, or a top end favored setup. The difference is small when it is installed on the stock setup, but I imagine it would do much more as you increase the fuel and air consumption. It did help me wheelie a bit better with it installed, but as you ride more open orv routes it gets annoying.

to be completely honest with u guys, when i first installed i didn't even notice a difference. since them i put on some performance parts and now i can slightly feel a difference(mainly on the low end) but in my opinion u should save the 30 or so dollars that it costs for something else.

You'll notice it the most when you do low speed wheelies, you'll notice they'll be a little easier and the motor will have a mousefart more torque.

Latest posts

Back