Thor Phase Pants

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

evilhaze

Reaction score
I Just picked Up the Thor phase Pants from the Kawasaki Goodtime Center in ottawa, they were $137 bucks canadian. They Look pretty sweet. Their all nylon on the outside and all polyester on the inside
the logo's are thick rubber and theres more half inch thick rubber logos on the knees.
Theres even some cool removable pads that protect your hips and ass, though you might want to take them out in the summer cause they seem like they would make you pretty hot.
Their real comfortably to sit in and should have lots of protection from blazing exhaust pipes.
I also have the matching Jersey, it's like any other jersey, micro weave, not mesh, lets the air blow through really nice.
Next i'll write a revew for the Thor Quadrant boots when i get them for christmas
I'll try to get some Pics of this stuff too

i have phase pants, had them for a while, they are pretty sick, breathable, ligthweight compared to thers, and pretty comfy all in all

i also have quadrant boots, i like them alot better then my t-30's, they were easy to break in, and there more comfortable than any other pair of shoes i have

Back