Yoshimura RS3 comp slip-on

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dswwarrior350

Reaction score
Well i figured it finnaly time to write this review after about a month of riding. This exhaust is just plain awesome. The power increase is great, going from stock to the DG was an increase, but then going from the DG to the yosh was an even bigger increase. The exhaust a boguht came with the tec kit B, which is the quieter insert that reduces the noise to 93 db's. With the spark arrestor in the quad has so much topend its sick, it hits hard with a 2 stroke powerband like feel, with it out it has smoother power everywhere with maybe a hint more bottom but it takes off the topend quite a bit. Overall this is one of the best exhaust systems ive seen for the warrior and i would reccomend it to everyone. I got mine for about 285, the HMF may be cheaper but id pay the extra 45 bucks for the yosh anyday. Its awesome and the construction is great very sturdy and fully stainless steel with an aluminum endcap so it will never tarnish or rust. Simply awesome, all i need now is either the powerbomb header or the yosh header. Pictures to come sometime soon. ;D

me and my father (2xtreme) are in the prosess of buying a warrior and i was thinking of getting a white brothers e-series exhaust, intake and power kit how do you think that will work? if so where? top end, low end, all around?

me and my father (2xtreme) are in the prosess of buying a warrior and i was thinking of getting a white brothers e-series exhaust, intake and power kit how do you think that will work? if so where? top end, low end, all around?

YA go with it man you will feel a big power increase.

YA go with it man you will feel a big power increase.

Honestly i love the build quality and construction of the T4s and the Yoshis for the Warrior I dont think they can be beat. The color of the T4 pipe also matches the powerbomb header color PERFECT!!

Honestly i love the build quality and construction of the T4s and the Yoshis for the Warrior I dont think they can be beat. The color of the T4 pipe also matches the powerbomb header color PERFECT!!

I agree death, the only reason i got the yosh was because it was a little cheaper plus you dont see too many of them. I got a killer deal on my yosh though. Ill try and get some pictures up i will deffinitly get pictures in the winter after my topend rebuild. Maybe ill get one of those powerbomb's too since i like the look of them over my stock header which even when painted with ceramic heat paint rated at 1200 degrees flaked and is peeling. ::)

Back