Alba pipe kit

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

idle

Reaction score
This by far the best sounding and preforming pipe ive ever had. It really gave alot more power on top end and made the overall ride more snappy and enjoyable. The best part was the kit was really cheap to.

i concur.. i have the pipe kit too, however it's the only pipe i've ever had besides stock but i like it...only complaint is i'd like to have it shorter..but dont' want to cut it :(

how much did this kit cost? im wantin a new pipe kit but im not sure what to buy yet

$280 probably sounds cheap to you guys, but im from canada, and $280 is more like $335 for me. does anybody know any other lower priced kits??

I'm from Canada also. I found the cheapest pipe I could get shipped from the states was the HMF.

I got it from www.sweetquads.com for $200usd shipped.

I got dinged with duties, of course, but it was still cheaper then getting one locally.

I'm trying to get a set of Alba nerfs now and just comparing the prices.

Good luck!

I've seen supertrap ids2's for less than the hmf's, but I never heard much about them.

man i dont know if you guys are still watching this thread, but i had the alba pipe kit and it sucked! damn spark arrester bolts stripped out and broke off in the pipe. and if you need any replacement parts, good luck finding any. alba doesnt make any because... they dont make their pipes! i tried to get a new core from them and the guy acted like he didnt know what i was talking about. he didnt know who made them either. best bet is a company that makes their pipes and makes replacement parts, like HMF and FMF (my preference). also, kinda pissed with alba since the jetting that came with the kit that was on my quad when i got it was way off. apparently the jetting had to be stepped down 15 stages! pretty crappy. dont know for sure if it was the alba jet kit or something some dumbass put in it, but it sucked down gas like a cheap whore for only having a pipe and K&N (back then). i know im probably a little late on this thread, but just thought i would throw my 2 cents in. later

In the works of looking myself for something different..maybe Big Gun or something similar

yeah i see you have a white bros. ive heard that they suck and dont really put out more hp and in some cases hurt hp. i would seriously look into a FMF pipe. i really think they are the best and they have been doing it for a while. good luck with your pipe search

I think most people will say you've got it backwards, fmfs suck and wb are good.

Um who cares. Pipes are like girls get the one that you think looks hot and sounds good when you mash the "throttle" notice the quotations.

yeah but she shouldnt be too loud either! HA HA. wow these are corny jokes. i would be interested in seeing the dyno sheets for these tests and (most importantly) who did them. if wb did the comparison, i wouldnt trust it because (like other companies) they would probably skew the results/tests in their favor. if an unbiased 3rd party did the test on identical quads (or the same quad) then i might believe it. i guess it all just comes down to personal preference, like what IDLE kind of said in not so many words.

Back