dial-a-jet

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i put it on my quad and it made a world of difference. the throttle response is instant after i put that on, plus you can "re-jet" your quad as you want. a little turn of the dial will either lean your quad out or make it richer.

i think they are easy to install the website says all you have to do is to screw it into the bottom of the carb and then put the little thingy that shoots the fuel into the carb boot close to the carb,. should be about a half hours or so projsct
just my guess

Yes I would agree shipping is high. But if you throw in other stuff you'll need down the road it start to even out.

I put the dial a jet on yesterday...and with it in the stock setting...it made a notcieable difference,install was pretty easy....the instructions kinda sucked ( for a newbie ) .....but if you think it through before kutting holes..you should be good to go.

WTF?!

How did you guys get the Fuel Access Fitting tight in the float bowl?

Ther recess is deeper than the hex portion of the fitting, so I can't tighten it enough to prevent it from leaking.

:mad:

WTF?!

How did you guys get the Fuel Access Fitting tight in the float bowl?

Ther recess is deeper than the hex portion of the fitting, so I can't tighten it enough to prevent it from leaking.

:mad:

Yeah, what he said!

OK here's the deal. Taped the fitting and leaking stopped.

BUT now the damn overflow leaks whenever the gas is turned on. Whether the bike is running or not.

Anyone have this problem?

Back