tires

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got me new holeshots HD's, I will post some pics of my quad when I get this damn thing back together.(Mostly stock so don't expect much:p)

wht size tire are you guys running?? i was think about getting itp holeshot mxr4 (wht ever the hell there called) size 18x10-9 ... n/e body using this size

I've got 20x11-9 HD's for rear, and call me retarded cause I put 21x7-11 Kenda bear claws up front:p

i have 20x11x8 rear holeshot xcr 03's and i love them to death, ive had them on for 1 year and a half now and they are still mint!

Im running klaws, great all around tire that will hook up and last as long as the best of them. If you are buying an mx tire they are gonna wear out super fast, you are better off getting a set of 20's and saving your money honestly. Klaws, Razr 2's. and holeshot HD's are in my opinion the best tires out there.

Razor2 all the way, badass in the trails and high speed riding. I would like to see some reviews on the bandit rears personally, look like they would hookup in soft terrain very well.

i have razr 2 frontand back back is 20 11 9 and frotn is 21 6 10 if i get klaw back 18s and leave me 21 in fornt will it mess up the wight of the quad???????

The Holeshot HDs have a hell of a tread extending into the sidewall for awesome bite in ruts and are VERY flat (not rounded like most other tires) for maximum give resistance in cornering and max tread to trail traction. I run about 2.5 - 3 PSI max and they are hard as a rock.

Holeshot%20HD%20Atras.jpg

"TAKING TRAIL TRACTION TO A WHOLE NEW LEVEL

High-performance trail riders and cross-country racers will be thrilled with the introduction of the all-new ITP Holeshot H-D, a tire like no other. This is the roughest, toughest, most aggressive Holeshot ever, engineered to handle the most extreme conditions possible.

The Holeshot H-D is wider than other trail riding and racing tires, which helps it to climb out and stay out of ruts. Assisting in this ability is a new, stepped shoulder knob design that provides an additional degree of side bite and rut control. Overall traction and mud clean-out has been enhanced with larger, wider-spaced lugs.

This tire¹s durability has been increased as well, with a special focus on the sidewall that¹s resulted in unmatched puncture resistance. And despite the rugged nature of the Holeshot H-D, it remains surprisingly light. "

Back