Battery Tender Plus - Deltran

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeathShadow

Reaction score
Battery Tender Plus
12V @ 1.25A

Well I have had this battery tender for a while now and I must say this thing is awesome! If you have a new battery you need to charge and you don’t want to watch it or you’re going to keep your bike in storage and would like the battery to stay fresh this thing is a gift from god! The battery tender allows you to hook it up and walk away not having to worry about over charge, boil over, etc... The battery tender also tells you what state it’s in - charging, 80% charged, and charge complete in storage mode taking the guess work out of when your battery is done receiving a charge.

Battery_Tender_Plus.jpe

I purchased the 12V Battery Tender Plus from a local dealer for $55.00; its hassle free operation, compact design, and quick intelligent charging states make it well worth it.

* Temperature compensated to ensure optimum charge voltage according to ambient temperature.

* Automatically switches from full charge to float charging mode.

* Battery Tender at 1.25 amps will charge as fast or faster than any 3 amp charger available.

* Reverse Polarity Protection to ensure user safety.

* Complete 3-step charging program (Bulk Charge, Absorption Mode, and Float Mode).

* 10 year Warranty!

How are you going to post a link to the one you bought :(

I Was hoping I could click the link and buy it, so now your task is to find a new link where the auction hasn't ended yet. haha j/k

Back