HSD lt front end

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

53raptor350

Reaction score
all i can say is wow. :eek: defiantly worth the money.the +5 a arms will put you at 50 inches with 4+1 wheels. the shocks that i got are Elka's quad rate compression zero preload shocks. at first the zero preload didn't look right because when i would push down on the front end the shocks would just stay there. (p.s. they never use to sell zero preload shocks to non pro or pro am riders for this reason.) you have to be on the gas at all times so that the front end would lift up if your the guy that likes to roll the jumps and whoops don't get zero pre load. any ways I'm not that type of guy I'm full throttle all the time and love to jump. but i have noticed that they do effect jumping considering you cant preload like you used to i would consider getting rebound also so that you can adjust that. still i would defiantly recommend this set up if you love to race MX the difference is night and day. ;D

you can see them at http://hsdracing.com

P.S. thanks mark for putting the pics on the site i'll have new pics after my engine is put back together. thats another surprise all i can say is 430. ;)

Back