White Brothers Pipe

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whitebros87

Reaction score
I dont know if there are people on here that have stock pipes still but hey let me recomend a White Brothers Pro Meg. It gives you a good HP gain and you can feel the kick. I see that when i pull up next to a 400 I can intimidate them. I also have a Wiesco .40 piston coming with new top end gasket and White bros race cam. I will keep you updated if you would like.

same here...white bros and a 10.25:1 .040 wiseco with a hot cam....white bros is a good pipe....

wtf with all ur mods you should rape stock 400'exs

I got the E series and had it now for four years, It definitly is a loud exhaust, mine need's to be repacked now so mabe it louder then normal, since I put the FST kit in I noticed a lot of packing blew out, probly due to the 11.0.1 compression.

i love it...it sounds great ( loud ) but good... it makes a nice buz in your helmet and it is totally tuneable.....

I added three more disks to it, so mabe that made it a little louder. I think the total is now 10.

I added three more disks to it, so mabe that made it a little louder. I think the total is now 10.

just to let you know...it makes it quieter when you put disks in it...it gives it a deeper tone, thats probibly why it sounds louder

It's kinda obvious, more discs = less restriction = louder, if you take some discs off it'll be quieter because it's restricted more

It's kinda obvious, more discs = less restriction = louder, if you take some discs off it'll be quieter because it's restricted more

Not nessicarly, It depends on the type of endcap you are running. With a turned down endcap yes more caps=less restriction but if you have the one that is practicly open then it realy doesnt matter.

[quote:8ecoccv3]It's kinda obvious, more discs = less restriction = louder, if you take some discs off it'll be quieter because it's restricted more

Not nessicarly, It depends on the type of endcap you are running. With a turned down endcap yes more caps=less restriction but if you have the one that is practicly open then it realy doesnt matter. [/quote:8ecoccv3]

What do you mean? The end cap on an e-series is a flat plate, all the exhaust flows through the discs, not out the end cap.

[quote:x46kc23i]

Not nessicarly, It depends on the type of endcap you are running. With a turned down endcap yes more caps=less restriction but if you have the one that is practicly open then it realy doesnt matter.

What do you mean? The end cap on an e-series is a flat plate, all the exhaust flows through the discs, not out the end cap.[/quote:x46kc23i]

they make different caps and accessories for it

the spark arrestors are all mostly trial and error. i just didnt get a spark arrestor and borrow a freinds slip in spark arrestor when i go into parks were its need witch latly has been never.

p.s. i know this sounds stupid, but do you think with my mods i will be able to run with a 400ex

It should be a little close, and you should trade wins, if dragging. I know when I race my friends 400ex, i start out in second and that gives me a jump on him. Ohh and don't wind out your gears to the end, most of your grunt is in the middle, or just over that in the gearing. (on my warrior atleast)
~Bill

Back