Web-site reviews

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bberck

Reaction score
OK have spent about $1500 in last month on my warrior 99% over the internet so decided to grade the sites I have bought from. Ranked from best to worst with a brief description why. Again these are just the sites I've dealt with.
#1 Magicracing.com *****
They have very good prices and selection. There location to me makes shipping fast 2 to 3 days for ground. Nice website easy to find stuff. Items shipped day of order if placed early and you get a email with a direct link to UPS tracking #, no punchin it in.
#2 Rocky mountain atv ****
Nice site lots of selection. Indicates if have item in stock or not. Good prices but shipping a little higher but this probally because of my location. Email notification that items where shipped but no tracking # given
#3 Motorcycle Superstore USA ***
Good prices. Lots of selection but this is a catalog site (meaning they order it when you order it so add 2 to 3 days more for shipping) Nice site though best catalog site Ive found.
#4 Motojoe **
Decent prices average arrival time. No complaints but would only choice if was sustantially cheaper on a item.
#5 PRM-AtV **
High quality products. Limited selection Oregon long way from me so slow shipping but love my grab bar.
#6 RER Motorcity
Would never spend another dime there. Catalog site. My first call there the guy didnt even know they had a website. Took 2 weeks to get my order which was wrong and all in all took 35 days to get my credit back for wrong item and never got right item. Also had to make 6 long distance calls to them.

On apparel at rocky it's free shipping if you spend over a 100. Don't forget they give you 5% back at the end of the year in the form of a gift certificate. Magic is less than a hour away from me, so ground shipping arrives the next day if I'm lazy. What sucks is I gotta pay sales tax!!! :mad: Motojoe is quite a bit overpriced, gotta get a catalog and order from that rather than use their website.

denniskirk is defintitly my choice i had spent a total of 825 dollars on my warrior and rockymountains prices are better then others on certain things the shipping suxs way to long denniskirk is free anything over 100 and its to ur door with 4 or 5 days and have basically most brands out there

Back