IMS Roll Design Footpegs

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bberck

Reaction score
First good ride with new footpegs and love them, very nice upgrade especially if have a warrior. Stock warrior ones are crap, the raptors seem alot better so might not be worth the $200 but was for me on warrior. They mount up with AC nerf bars perfectly. And I have the IMS heel guards on backorder to complete the set, will post a pic when get heel guards. This is also the only way to get a propeg type set up for a warrior since noone makes them for warriors.

YES!! I just got some Roll Design pegs for $140.00 brand new! w00t! I hope I will like these bitches a lot. Where did you find those IMS heel guards (besides the site), do you have a picture of what they look like on the Warrior, how much are they?

They ended up backordered then canceled so Im not sure if still going to be available. Everywhere ive looked has them on back order right now Ill let you know if find some.

I have them...Yeah I caled AC after them being on back order for a long time and they said they are re-designing them so they dont have any... Lots of places I talked to after that too see if any people still had them were pissed when I found out they stopped makin them. They were never informed of the heal guards not being made. So now they have to contact everyone and let them know. How company-like is that. So I called and complained and they said they might have some lyin around. So I got some for 30 bucks. NICE

Stock vs IMS! ;D ;)

pegs.jpg

Back