tag x5 bars

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

53raptor350

Reaction score
these bars are the best bars i have bought. so far i rolled my quad in a race 3 times ( when using these bars ::)) and have gone threw a steering stem, like 4 tie rod ends,bent rims and screwed up plastics but yet these bars have not bent they are deffintely worth the buy. ;D they are like $70.00 for non sponsored riders ::)

bars2.jpg

bars.jpg

I would agree, those bars rock! I bought the rap350 style ones for my warrior and they are narrower and with quite a bit less pullback than the stockers, much more comfy feeling! ;D

I wish I had the money for those maybe my mom will buy me a set ::)

I would agree, those bars rock! I bought the rap350 style ones for my warrior and they are narrower and with quite a bit less pullback than the stockers, much more comfy feeling! ;D
where did ya get em at??

is that red color close to the red frame color on the white and red rappy 350's ???

thats cool im gettin them in a fourtrax bend cause i dont like them to low but i like the red so im gettin the fourtrax ones

Got them with my annual certificate at rocky, got the gold ones though.

i love my X5's! I have been through a really nasty accident with them where i actually bent my frame :'( and rolled the quad a few times :eek: but they are as straight as an arrow, and comfortable too!!

You should of mentioned how your a arms got ripped right off the frame too! That wasn't just a bent frame, it was annihilated! ;D

Pretty messed up, I have no idea how his bars were untouched, should of seen the thing!!! :eek:

C:\Documents and Settings\Steph\My Documents\My Pictures\random\shore 2005 057.jpg

my bike

Back