My new Stuff...

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sexy99warrior

Reaction score
Well i bought my warrior a while ago and it needed a top end cause the person i bought it from put a std bore piston in a .020 over sleeve. So i bored it out .040 over and got a wiseco .040 over 10.25:1 high comp piston. After that it still didnt run. So i just finished ordering my complete stator off ebay and i will let you guys know how the new parts hold up after a couple of beat sessions. ;D

I think with the piston kit which comes with the rings, wrist pin, sir clips, and stickers....lol came to 120 exaclty. And then i found a local shop to do the boring which was 30...so all together with shipping it came to about....160. Not to bad at all. :)

My new stator should be here on friday(2 days), ill let you guys know how everyting turns out.

It's sickening when you can do two rebuilds for the same amount of money as a cdi! :p

Yea all electrical stuff is really expensive. I got gaskets wiseco piston, and a hotcam off ebay for 220. Id have to say that with only abou 500 bucks i built a pretty good running warrior, which is pretty good when a dyna cdi costs around 450, now if i do my valves and get the cdi this summer its will be awesome. :eek: i hope that stator fizes your problem.

Well the Warrior runs great now....but the starter shat itself....so hopefully i will be getting a new one shortly.

i got the starter, and let me tell you...shes a beast. I am very happy i did an even trade, got rid of a 2001 blaster. Well it seems as if all the stuff i put in(wiseco .040 piston, Tusk clutch, Stator, new starter, UNI) are all holdin up pretty nicely. Now i gotta save for little ****...steering stem bushing, thumb throttle, and some other stuff i want to get for her.

Back