ASR +2 Sprotstar A-Arms

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jrock

Reaction score
I just installed my ASR A-ARMS and they are beefy. The hiem joints really increase the suspension travel and they are smoooooth. I also got chromoly tie rods with hiem ends and the steering is feels real solid and smooth. They make the stockers look like pencils. No more bent tie rod ends! I plan to get some shocks when my money comes around again.

305739972jMPXwl_ph.jpg

305740822UsnMna_ph.jpg

305741606rarWhb_ph.jpg

I've really been looking at getting a set. Please post a couple more pics. Are you running an extended axle also? I don't have money for an extended axle and a arms, but I was gonna get arms, then get the axle later.

I am running the stock rear axle but I have 3+6 ITP rear wheels. Along with the Raptor tires, they make the rear about as wide as the front. I will post more pics this weekend.

I have the ASR a arms on my warrior to. I Powder coated mine black And I am very happy with them. Where did you get yours? By the way, I could not get your pics to work.

Machining was a little off on mine....but the install went pretty well

yo i need me pics of them b/c mine are a lil hard to figur out can you show me wick of liek were the aarms go to the hub ok?

Back