exhaust pipes

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can always mix one company's silencer with another's headpipe to make them even better! ;D

I bought a 1977(?) Yamaha TT500 new, and back then SuperTrapp was the only aftermarket pipe available. So it was the best by-far over the original pipe.No body did much with 4-strokes back then. It just so happens my 01(used) Warrior had a Supertrap on it when I bought it. What is the general opinion of SuperTrapp now? I sure love the sound.
BTW- I did not vote since I have no idea which is best.

I think this is more of a how many people have what thread! ;D I think I'm the only Yoshi rep here! :'(

nah, Box ur not the only one. Im Yoshi all the way also. BUT, i would have to say if tc made a shory for the warrior my yoshi would be gone. I just think the yoshi looks gay cause its so long. Sure do love the power ;D.

I know man. I already had a piston, cam, P&P, carb work, filter, and went from a cobra POS. to the yoshi. At first i was just messin round on it then i got to gunnin it up hills and the accel. is awesome. I just dont like the length. Also, it has a way better sound than my cobra.

i think im the only with a big gun... ::) good pipe the power relly somes on in about 3rd u can really feel it mid range it takes off much better and has good top end pull and the throttle response is awsome ;D

Well i want your avatar but we cant all have our way....lol J/K But yeah a Big Gun is a good pipe for and quad i think.

I voted wrong because i thought it was for who had what. But i personally like big gun, yoshi, and DMC for the warrior.

Your crazy man the White Brothers is only a slip-on and it gives you the most power. And it isnt too loud

Back