gear

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i wear Thor AND No Fear ??? cant vote twice lol :-/ but.. i guess iv been wearing no fear alot longer so...

Thor ac in the sun, msr in wet and cold. Michigan is cold and wet 90% of the time :mad:

i have the whole shift squadron line (pants,jersey,gloves) and love em...the pants are awsome they go over my boots un like alot of other ones that go under ..... i also have spy gogles that kick so much ass its not even funny ..crazyest gogles iv every seen love em! ill get a review on all the stuff later

I have some Troy Lee Rev pants I like they are a over the boot pant and zip off to shorts. Helmet & gloves are Fly and currently wearing nike shoes lol Still looking at boots

I wear Sinisalo, and the quality of the pants and jersey are excellent...

just seems like alot of posers were fox.. (besides chicks its hott when they wear that **** ) fox is just like dc's but i wear dc's...and i wear thor

**** it let them wear fox - I don’t wear fox to be "cool" and show off because we are just ultra cool guy quaders - I like fox gear because it looks good, is comfy, and is built very well normally having all the features im looking for. I like Thor as well I just tend to like Fox's product line more for the previous mentioned reasons on the average.

Have some fox stuff (jersey & gloves) but now I ride with my black & grey shift line (recon pants, jersey, gloves) My carbon fiber oakley goggles which are the best one's i've ever owned, and my bright orange HJC helmet :D

Back