Scorpion Exhaust

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warrior1

Reaction score
I bought a Scorpion Exhaust (full system) and love it. Hardest part was re-jetting the carb. Seems no one knows anything about it. Has an awsome deep sound louder than a BIG GUN, almost as loud as a Curtis Sparks. I have ran with this exhaust through mid summer through winter and havent had to touch the jets or air fuel mixture. Bike starts right up each time without using choke. Gave my bike (04' warrior) great throttle response.

My buddy had a Big Gun Racing on his 400 ex and beleive me its nothing compared to the Scorpion.

yeah ive only heard of it once other than yours.... u got pics of it... dosnt it kinnda look like a ct racing pipe??

www.scorpion-exhausts.com. The site use to have a pic of the back 3/4 of a Warrior with the can I have. It is nothing like a CT can. Looks like a big gun racing (more round than oval though. The strap that holds the can on has a nice rubber sleave on it that goes between the can and the metal strap to keep it from scratching. I highly recommend the pipe. I will take pics of it before I sell the bike today.

Back