Lone Star Racing Anti-Vibration stem

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xrxmxcx

Reaction score
Not to long ago i got in my lonestar stem and just recently mounted it up. All in all I'd have to say that instulation was pretty quick, to chage out the stem you have to remove your plastics and most of your cables to fit the base plate for the tie rod ends in. Retailing around 375 for the stem is a decient price but i guess i got lucky when i found mine for 125, and then i only had to spend an extra 50 dollars for my clamps that i bought brand new also leaving it to total up to 175. :p
The design is pretty simple useing a set of bushings in the upper neck of the stem to reduce minor vibrations and movement of the bars, also alowing the bars minor flex front and back instead of bending. These stems are also available in longer lengths +1, and possibly +2, you might have to check with them on +2 and longer, because i have seen +3 on a warrior before.
Overall I'd say its worth the money, and will probably be reqiured along the lines if you ride your quad hard, and the stock steering stems tend to bend or break the tierod mounts easily. The crafstmanship is unbeatable, and i plan on getting a review ont he ride of them as soon as i can hit the dirt this spring.

1.jpg

i love mine they had to custome make mine for the rappy so you know there was a problem. all i had to do was bend the part were the tie rods hook up down so they stop hitting my frame other than that great product love my +1 size that i got.

Back